Paymaster partners with Kilgetty Statutory Services (Pty) Ltd to provide joint services to clients
We are pleased to announce that Kilgetty Statutory Services (Pty) Ltd, a Grant Thornton network firm and Paymaster have partnered to provide company secretarial and payroll services to their collective clients.
The CIPC commences with the process of deregistration of entities
Please take note that the Companies and Intellectual Commission (“CIPC”) has published a notice to all customers informing them that the CIPC has commenced with the process of deregistering all Companies and Close Corporations with outstanding Annual returns in May 2016.
Consequences of the deregistration of an entity
The effect of deregistration has been described by the courts as the equivalent of death, as the entity ceases to exist.
Naturally, the practical consequences could be dire as commercial banks are placing the corporate accounts of the deregistered entities into a “frozen” state.
Company secretarial services
Please remember that we are now able to assist your organisation with the following transactions:
- Formation of new Pty Ltd, public Companies;
- Registration of Non-Profit Companies;
- Conversion of CC’s to Pty Ltd’s in terms of the new Act.
- To act as the registered address of your entity;
- Maintain the statutory records and minute books;
- Lodge the annual return of your entity with the Commission;
- Change of Directors;
- Public Officer services;
- Share transfers;
- Change in public officer;
- Share allotments;
- Director training on the new Companies Act;
- Change in year ends;
- Increase in share capital;
- Conversion of your par value shares into no par value shares in terms of the new Act;
- Compilation of all resolutions;
- Attendance at Annual General Meetings and Director meetings;
- VAT, UIF, PAYE registrations.
Please do not hesitate to contact either of our offices in Cape Town, Durban or Johannesburg should you require any company secretarial assistance.
Chris Wilson (FCIS) – Managing Director
Direct number: +27 21 417 8734
Mobile: +27 82 449 0912
This article is a general information sheet and should not be used or relied on as professional advice. No liability can be accepted for any errors or omissions nor for any loss or damage arising from reliance upon any information herein. Always contact your financial adviser for specific and detailed advice. Errors and omissions excepted. (E&OE)