WHATS New in Paymaster
Please read more on the new features and enhancements to the system for the week of 16 September 2022.
Click on the link for more information regarding:
- Screen Conversion | Company | Skills
- Angola | IRT A2.1 – Mapa de Remunerações
- Kenya | Mortgage Interest Deduction Adjustment
- South Africa Bi-Annual Submission Changes 2022-2023 CSV Tax file
- South Africa Final Tax Certificates for Terminated Employees
Senegal - Tax Tables update
From the Team
The President of the Republic of Senegal promulgated Law no. 2022-19, which amends the finance law of 2022.
A new income tax bracket with a marginal rate of 43% was introduced which results in higher taxes due by employees falling in the new bracket.
Taxable income rounded down to the nearest thousand franc will be subjected to the below progressive tax tables:
The new tax tables must be applied from January 2022 and as a result retrospective application of the tax tables is required.
Click here for the official document.
2022 Tax Tables
The following Annual Tax Changes have been applied for the January 2022 – December 2022 tax year:
- The new rates have been implemented on the system effective 01 January 2022.
- All customer payrolls have been recalculated.
- Customer action: In order to recalculate from the start of the tax year, the Average tax method should be used.
- No other statutory changes have been announced.
Click here for the previous NewsFlash