WHATS New in Paymaster
Please read more on the new features and enhancements to the system for the week of 4 October 2022.
Click on the link for more information regarding:
- Navigation enhancement | Change Company / Change Frequency
- Navigation enhancement | Previous and Next Employee buttons
- South Africa | Effective Date for Certificate Number Formatting
- Zimbabwe | Interest Rate used in Loan Fringe Benefit calculations
South Africa: PAYE Employer Interim Reconciliation
From the Team
With the opening of Bi-Annual Tax Filing Season 2022/23, we encourage you to work through your payrolls and be prepared for your Bi-Annual Submission process.
Below are a few steps to assist in preparation for your submission process:
- Update your e@syFile software with the latest e@syFile software update.
- Log into e@syFile and check that you have done a backup before installing the latest available version.
- The submission period for the Bi-Annual Tax Filing season 2022/23 Reconciliation Declaration (EMP501) is 19 September 2022 to 31 October 2022.
- Don’t forget to look at the changes that have been made to the tax submission file for the 2022-2023 Bi-Annual Submission period as per the South African Revenue Authority (SARS) – click here to review.
- For a comprehensive Bi-Annual Submission checklist / Do It Yourself Guide, please download the Bi-Annual Submission guide that details guidelines on how to finalise your payroll, upload your files and complete your submission successfully.
If you are preparing for your first submission, let us assist you with a one-on-one consultation or the options for us to do your submission for you. Please log a ticket with our Helpdesk team or give us a call on 021 712 7333.
Click here for the previous NewsFlash